The Webydo Forum

Webydo’s Forum is a designer-to-designer forum dedicated to answering questions, exchanging tips and showcasing your designs.

Join the Discussion:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Charged during the trial period...

I just signed up for a TRIAL last night and the site says that we do not get charged until after 30 days, however, $180 was certainly taken out of my account. I want to 100% cancel my account and receive a refund immediately

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best SEO training delhi

Training is a very important is any field. When it comes to search engine optimization, one should be careful while choosing any institution. Content marketing is a very important aspect of search engine optimization. If the content is interesting people would like to know about that.  Through training one can get skilled in all the fields of seo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Digital Marketing Port St Lucie

A good marketing strategy is very important. Without proper strategy one cannot get success and promote their business properly. As technology is changing, there is more possibility of marketing strategy success. Digital marketing has taken a new form for getting success in marketing and new techniques are being introduced in this field.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SEO Port St Lucie FL

Search engine optimization is a necessity now a days. There are a lot of people engaged in this field of SEO. When it comes to content marketing, the type of content you are dealing with should be nice able to attract the audience. Also, people love informative content very much, tips, life experiences, inspiration etc. when added to posts can help a lot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New break point for laptops?

With newer and bigger screens available and more common these days would it be possible to add another break point for laptop screens? ie. desktop, laptop, ipad, mobile horizontal, mobile vertical. Or just be able to choose your own break points?

Thanks,
    Iain

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Price increase of approx 500%!!

few in the future? Free Plan is gone, Pro is now $90/ mo ( $17 in 2014), Team $180/mo ($35) and Agency an astonishing $480 ($85) few in the future? Free Plan is gone, Pro is now $90/ mo ( $17 in 2014), Team $180/mo ($35) and Agency an astonishing $480 ($85) billed per month!! Is Webydo kicking their customers away? My current plan will stay the same, untill it ends and then.... ?? 
    Sorry, Webydo Priceplans increase of approx 500% within april 2014 and febr 2016. Is Webydo only for the happy is gonna loosing me.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Announcements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to add doorway pages in SEO?

Can anyone suggest what are doorway pages and how to add them?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  SEO - Search Engine Optimization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. seo

One of the key techniques for a successful seo campaign is to constantly improve your website structure and content in the best possible way. This makes it easy for your search engine to find your website as well as easily find and find information on your site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  SEO - Search Engine Optimization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. lead capture forms not working

Still no response on my request for urgent support???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. lead capture forms not working

I need support. I can;t submit a ticket because I get "an unexpected error occured". Live chat is not active and my rep, Joseph's phone number is not working???? The lead capture form for at least one of our clients site is not working so the client is missing lead opportunities. The site ID is 9348015. I can be reached at 407-701-9520

I need to resolve this in the next few minutes!!! Please help asap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Webydo Updates, What Happened?

Any updates guys? I see a lot of awesome fixes that never happened and I could really use them! A lot of these posted answers from Alana were dated back in 2014, I mean it's been 4 years now. It would be nice to see some of these updates happen! We work in a very fast paced environment and our clients are smarter and more educated to what's possible. They demand features and we have to deliver or we won't be in business for long. I could REALLY use these things done:

1. Blog function needs a serious overhaul -…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Customize Blog Layout

I would love a way to customize the layouts of the blog layout so I can do more complex designs like interchanging pictures and text on each row, color certain text, customize the Read Me buttons further and other tighter controls.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Be very aware of Webydo Terms and Conditions

I got a Team plan from Webydo, made some sites and forgot them. Last night I got an email of automatic payment of $420 to my card because of automatic renewal. I immediately acted on this, because I really didn't want or need another year. I have nothing against Webydo and it has evolved much in one year, but I just didn't need it anymore. So I sent an email to Webydo billing department and nicely asked that if they could refund and cancel my account. I think that is a common courtesy and pretty basic in customer relations to…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Price increase of approx 500%!!

Priceplans increase of approx 500% within april 2014 and febr 2016. Is Webydo only for the happy few in the future? Free Plan is gone, Pro is now $90/ mo ( $17 in 2014), Team $180/mo ($35) and Agency an astonishing $480 ($85) billed per month!! Is Webydo kicking their customers away? My current plan will stay the same, untill it ends and then.... ??
    Sorry, Webydo is gonna loosing me.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Packages and Upgrades  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Very slow, glitchy

Is there any preferred browser to use with webydo? I've found it to be EXTREMELY slow and glitchy using chrome .... it also completely shut down in firefox so I'm guessing that's not a good one to use either. If it's not the browser, PLEASE find some way to make the website less glitchy. From reading topics I see I am not the only one having this problem, so I know it's not just my internet/computer.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. color phone number

Phone numbers in text are automatically tuned into a a clickable link via my mobile. My question is, how can you edit the color of this clickable 1 tap call link?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. screen adaptability

Make the website adapt to different screen sizes. Right now when you see your design in a bigger screen it stretches and your design is ruined. It would be nice if your design does not get ruined when you view the website in different size monitors.

153 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Editor/Studio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Is it possible to create responsive emails?

Since Webydo is all about creating easy to creative websites. It would be great to have a feature, where we could create responsive emails. We shouldn't be stuck with having to create emails in products like "Mail Chimp." Is it possible to create and export code to create emails?

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Tips and Tricks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 84 $ year for this??

I feel scammed, the system has very many bugs, it is slow and not always save, and to top it off (contrary to what it says in features) you can not mount the page as you want, since the url has to be site353432 (or pay a domain part). Honestly, I'm not going to trust your services and I think much less recommend it to anyone

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. FILE DOWNLOADS/UPLOADS

Hi everyone!
    You can now upload and download files straight from your Webydo website!
    At the moment it's only available through using a text box, then selecting "link to", then selecting "file"
    Let us know what you think about it!

Webydo love!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Announcements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?