The Webydo Forum

Webydo’s Forum is a designer-to-designer forum dedicated to answering questions, exchanging tips and showcasing your designs.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a Website More Accessible and User-Friendly to People With Disabilities

Recently, numerous companies are facing legal sues for not providing their users with an accessible interface. There is a plenty of advice to listen to, and steps to take for making your website interface accessible.

Recently, I've found this wcag 2.1 checklist (https://whidegroup.com/blog/website-content-accessibility-guidelines/) and advise everybody to follow those guidelines to not find yourself in the same situation as Dominos has.

By the way, do you know some more stories from businesses who've been sued for their website not being accessible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  E-Commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Magento 2 Migration

Hi, guys, if you don't know, by staying with Magento 1, you not only risk customer data, but you also lose your competitive edge because new features and innovations will only come out for Magento 2.Magento 2 delivers a modern, scalable ecommerce solution for businesses of all sizes, and it offers unmatched flexibility and customizations. Compared to Magento 1, Magento 2 can process more orders per hour on the same hardware with faster server response times, which provides customers with a stress-free experience. I always recommend this blog, if someone's asking about Magento migration https://elogic.co/blog/magento-1-to-magento-2-migration-guide/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Which ecommerce platform to choose?

Hi, guys. I have a small fishing supplies business. And I decided to boost my income by creating a website. My business partner told me that we could try Magento system for it. So I want to find more usefull info about Magento ecommerce services. Do you have any insights?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  E-Commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need to build an online store

Building an online store from the ground up is a challenge. With tons of ecommerce platforms out there it’s hard to make the right choice. We’ve built over 70 online stores in different niches and will help you choose a platform, set up a store, and put it on so you could start making sales.
    By hiring Magento developers, you get a Magento certified team of experts with a decade of experience building high-performing e-commerce websites. The type of work includes Magento 2 migration, custom extensions development, system integration, website support, and troubleshooting, and more. Continue reading https://elogic.co/services/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Should I migrate to Magento 2?

Hi, guys. I had mixed feelings before about Magento 2 migration. But recently I’ve heard, that since this month, there will no longer be any official security patches for Magento 1. And therefore, it’s time to embrace change and upgrade to Magento 2, because otherwise, you’ll be a sitting duck for hackers. What you think? Is this for real?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  E-Commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to Hire Magento developer

It’s always better to opt for professional service providers with domain knowledge that will ensure successful implementation of ideas in the design and development process. So if you are stuck, don’t hesitate to contact the professional team of Magento developers https://elogic.co/services/hire-magento-developer/ for any Magento development issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. aqari.app

Aqari is one stop destination for all real estate listings like Buy and Rent properties. search real estate properties like houses, flats, Villas, Shops.
    https://aqari.app/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Aqari is one stop destination for all real estate listings like Buy and Rent properties. search real estate properties like houses, flats, V

Aqari is one stop destination for all real estate listings like Buy and Rent properties. search real estate properties like houses, flats, Villas, Shops.
    https://aqari.app/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  E-Commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ecommerce ecwid shopping cart embed

Hello, I found this article on ecwid and last time I tried to embed shopping cart the iframe was out of lines or too big with scrollings or too small. Do you know if this article is the updated webydo interface? https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/207100379-Webydo#add-store

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Webydo E-commerce tool

Does anyone have an example with webydo e-commerce tool? I really want to see how it works for you, I have a client to has a furniture store and before to start I would like to see a real work :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  E-Commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Webydo Store, more details please?

I'd like to make a request for a webydo representative to explain the details of their new in-house commerce package? The info provided isn't clear enough with little to no important detail, and I'd really like a list of what exactly we are receiving for what we pay? Not only that how does it compare to other turnkey solutions such as shopify for example. I'd like to see unique selling points as well; why is the webydo e-commerce platform better then the rest, why should we use it over others?

Further more, it currently looks as though we are paying…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  E-Commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. to Ecwid or not to Ecwid that is the question

I was wondering what people thought about Ecwid? Should I use it or should I use a different e-commerce store like woocommerce. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  E-Commerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

I just wanted to clarify, even though we have Ecwid built in you are more than welcome to choose a different e-commerce solution for your websites.

Just use the HTML embed option instead with the widget element.

If you have specific questions about if a shop will work or not you can also come to support@webydo.com and we can help you.

Hope this helps!

Alana
    The Webydo Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base