Join the Discussion:

reply to Contact form email

Several of my clients are requesting this:
When someone emails them from their form there want to be able to hit just reply to reply to the senders email. Is this possible or are you guys working on this?

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your comment. I agree that it's something we should add to the platform.

In the meantime, I would suggest using a 3rd party form that is easily integrated into Webydo. We have some available in the Plugins section, or you can use the HTML element to simply copy and paste one in.

Alana
    The Webydo Team

• William Chenoweth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be available, a simple check mark would suffice. The from email is different than the reply-to email.

My clients are complaining too, and I have to tell them I can't do something so simple but I am a web developer? Makes me want to go through the effort to move it to another server, but I should not want to do that since I use your service to make it easy for my non-programmers to help out with updates and designs.

Please just allow this. I can send you an example of how it should work but it is pretty straight forward, the email still comes from design.. the "reply-to" address is the customer's inquiry email so my business owners can simply reply to an email inquiry that comes from their site. Most of them are not great with computers so this seems like a little issue, but it is not.

• AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

This is not something that we currently offer, however I will suggest this again to our product team.
    Maybe this is something we can add in the future.

In the meantime, you are able to use a 3rd party form and embed it using the HTML element.
    We also have a few 3rd party forms that can be found in the Plugin/Widget sections of the elements panels. These may have more options that you are looking for.

Alana
    The Webydo Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base