Join the Discussion:

Bring to Front Unreliable

I want to put many objects all throughout my site on top of the other objects, in all four layouts. However, The new objects start not in front, and sending them to front does not appear to have any effect. I have to take all the other elements and send them to back first, which requires me to move them (on the X or Y axis) and mess up my layout. Then , and only then ,can I have the newly-created object on top, but the process needs to be repeated for each layout and it ends up messing up the layer arrangement for the other layouts, making it impossible. All I want is to send an element to the front relaibly

The other elements are not in the footer, are not pinned nor are they repeated on other pages or fit to height or width.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jack Bua shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Layers Panel 2.0!

Your Layers Panel just got a major revamp. You are now able to:
    - Reorder elements
    - Rename layers
    - Lock elements

In addition, icons were added so that you can easily find Anchor Links, pinned layers and parallax layers on your canvas.

Check out the full update here: http://knowledgebase.webydo.com/The-Design-Studio-/964681482/Layers-Panel.htm

• AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Jack,

Thank you for this feedback. We are aware of the Bring to Front issue, and are working hard on developing a new system. We are going to update the layers window to work much like layers do in Photoshop. So you are able to click and drag the layers to be on top or on bottom. This should help a lot!

I hope this helps. We will update everyone once this feature is released.

Alana
    The Webydo Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base