Join the Discussion:

Bluesnap Errors & Webydo Tech Support Unacceptable??

Since starting on Webydo over a year ago I've been unable to make purchases such as hosting, ecommerce additions, upgrades, etc. because Bluesnap is unable to process our company credit card (American Express).

EVERY time, without fail we go through the form process only to receive an error message hardly visible on the screen asking us to email them about the problem. We've tried emailing both bluesnap and webydo support requesting a fix and today, over a year later, the problem still persists!!

We then have to either email, call or both to eventually get a webydo rep on the phone, (in which usually takes a few days to receive a response if we're lucky) so that they then can process the order manually.

Please, please, please fix this problem! This is a huge inconvenience for us and frankly it hurts our business, upsets our clients and both the cc processing problem and the length of time it takes webydo support to get back to us is COMPLETELY unacceptable and unprofessional.

What's the problem here? When can we see this problem fixed!?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Aaron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for sending in a message to chat support in addition to the message here. I have the reference number from your attempted charge. I have already contacted BlueSnap and am awaiting their reply, as soon I have any news I will update you via email.

You have an account manager here at Webydo that you can always contact directly for a faster response time. I will let him know to reach out to you so you can be sure to have his contact info.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Alana
    The Webydo Team
    Support & Training Manager

Feedback and Knowledge Base