Join the Discussion:

Safari compatibility, will it ever happen??

I'm hoping that tech support is working hard on our websites working correctly in safari... This is a SERIOUS issue when you consider that 70% of ALL web traffic is on a mobile device, and at least 50% (probably more according to my analytics and demo data) are on Apple products.

I don't mind that safari isn't working on desktops, the real problem here is all the customers and users we loose because of safari incompatibility on mobile devices.

Any word or update on this?? Please hurry!!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Aaron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am the support manager, in order to take a look at the sites I need the specific info.
    Once you send it, I will gladly take a look at the sites and see what is causing the errors.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hoping they already know... and as far as a specific site ID goes; it applies to all and every site we've designed on the webydo platform.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh this is a well known fact with tech support? Fonts and text never look right on safari browsers? I've emailed, had phone conversations, etc., about this issue.

• AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

Our websites are setup to work across all browsers. If you are having issues, please contact our support department and we will look into it for you.

Be sure to include the SID's as well as what exactly on the site is not displaying correcting on Safari.

Please send this to support@webydo.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base