Join the Discussion:

Menu

Does somebody know if I can build a menu like the one on Wayfair site? I have a lot of categories, actually I'm building a Furniture Store Site

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Touché, you're right you worded it a little different on this particular request, but there are many others in which you were definitive about it. Such as this:

Alana (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented · August 27, 2014 08:31 · Flag as inappropriate
    Thank you for this idea, we are currently working on supplying e-mails through Webydo. I will keep you updated on the progress.

-Alana
    Support, Webydo

• AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Aaron,

We never promised a mega menu, I saw that it was something we were looking into adding.

Unfortunately the mega menu didn't get included in our menu element update because it's quite complicated. But we did release 4 new menu's which were easier to edit and offered new hover effects.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All do respect yet another claim or promise that never happened which much needed to be competitive? Why are you guys roping us in with promises and not following through? Some might even consider that a bait and switch which is actually illegal in the states? I mean, I hate to be nasty but you guys HAVE TO STEP IT UP, what is going on!?

• AdminMichael (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

The menu on the Wayfair site is called a Mega Menu. Currently it's not possible in Webydo, but this is something we are looking into adding.

One of our top priorities right now is updating our menu element, so keep an eye out!

Alana

Feedback and Knowledge Base