Join the Discussion:

work with different units than pixels (em, %, vh,...)

hallo together,

i'm looking for the posibility to change the units from pixels to em, % or viewport (vh, vw, vmin, vmax). this would great for the next studio update.

right now the online option is working with the html-widget and aditional css. but this is going back to coding, which is not really the reason why i wanted to work with webydo.
basicly i understand why its not there, all those different options would make the editor way more complicated. but with a little knowlage in code its not. and this is what i really miss.
it would also be more easy to create more resposible websites. especialy the viewport units would help. creating elements that match with the viewport is for some projects just better than a pixelperfect design.
just for example: i want to create a "landing screen" for a one pager with just an image section and a headline. the image should just match the viewport height and the headline should be in the middle of the screen. it could be realised in just two clicks with viewport units. right now it would be a lot more for writing the code.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)