Join the Discussion:

Revision History Icon Missing

I'm trying to open the Revision History, but the icon on the top right is missing. Anyone else experiencing this and know another way to revert to a previous version?

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Alana,

The account was a CMS user. Thank you, that definitely clarified things up!

However, when I worked with our DMS, we found that under CMS > Capabilities, the option was set to "Full Design Abilities" rather than "Content Editing." Any reason why the Revision History feature is not included under "Full Design Abilities?"

• AdminAlana (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

That button is not revision history, it's the save button. It tells you the last time your studio was successfully saved.

Can you please tell me if you are logged in as a CMS user or a DMS user?

If you don't know, please send an email to support@webydo.com with the email you use to login. They will help you.

The Webydo Team

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EDIT: The button IS there. (Between the Undo/Redo and Design/Content/Preview buttons) However it's just showing a Checkmark that doesn't do anything when I click it. All it does is a hover state that says "Saved X Minutes ago."

Feedback and Knowledge Base