Join the Discussion:

What happened to chat support, is that completely gone now?

If chat support has been removed then the pricing needs to reflect that considerably. Support went from availability during working hours to a couple time a week to now what seems to be nothing. That's not acceptable and the platform looses value big time. Please let us know whats going on?

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But I have done all of that and it still doesn't work and on top of that it just makes it worse because that code for some reason is incapable of showing 100% fit background video?

• AdminAlana (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The video working in chrome is all about how it's placed on the page. As I explained before Chrome is now blocking any videos that are not muted, so the mute function needs to be added to the URL of the video within it's embed code.

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see any chat anywhere Alana? Hows the fix coming and can we autoplay and loop videos again yet. I see that it's no problem at all on WP, please fix these problems and please be honest about it, we have businesses to run.

• AdminAlana (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Aaron,

Chat is not gone. We are experiencing an issue with GTM (Google Tag Manager) and Intercom. It's causing the chat window to not appear for everyone when logged into their accounts.

You can still access the chat window from the main Webydo site - all chats come to our support department.

Feedback and Knowledge Base