Join the Discussion:

84 $ year for this??

I feel scammed, the system has very many bugs, it is slow and not always save, and to top it off (contrary to what it says in features) you can not mount the page as you want, since the url has to be site353432 (or pay a domain part). Honestly, I'm not going to trust your services and I think much less recommend it to anyone

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    celibree shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAlana (Forum Admin, Webydo) commented  · 

In regards to the saving issues, have you reported these to the Support Department. If you are having issues like this you can always come to us so we can help retrieve the information and stop it from happening again in the future. You can contact support@webydo.com.

Alana
        Webydo Support & Training Manager

• Anonymous commented  · 

Its very buggy, not only not save the work we do, but many times when we open a previous site, the information that was added before is gone or appears in another area or page.

The slider is the worst offender. Have had multiple occasions where things were added to a slider, published it, custoemr saw it and was happy. The next day client contact us because the text from slider page 3 now appears in page 1 too. Just impossible to explain.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My two cents, but I generally find Webydo to be great! I've made three different client sites with it, and although things glitch once in a while, it's hardly even a problem. Love the control it gives you, and happy I made the switch from Wix. Also, support has been great in my experience. Always, quick and generally helpful responses using the chat feature.

Thank you Peter and others for the kind words.
        We really appreciate it.

Since this original post was added we have added a lot of new features and greatly improved the entire system.

We have also expanded our support department to be bigger and offer more hours. Stick around and soon we will be offering 24 hour support 5 days a week!

I saw that there was a comment about not getting a response, I'm shocked to hear it, and would love to know the email so I can look it up and check. We make it a point to always get emails replied to same day and as soon as possible, even on the weekends.

If you ever have questions or need anything please come to live chat or send an email to support@webydo. We're here to help you!

Alana
        The Webydo Team

• Anonymous commented  · 

I must say I'm disappointed too in the support. I called and can't get hold of a knowledgeable tech person. I email, and it takes days for a response. If this was fixed, Webydo has lots of potential.

• Peter Noblesse commented  · 

Hi.
        I've worked with quite a few online webdesign programs.
        Webs, Weebly, Webnode, Edicy (Voog now), Magix,...
        And I signed up with "The Grid" as well.
        I created over 200 websites, so I think I know what I'm talking about.
        Webydo is NOT perfect. I think we can all agree on that.
        BUT
        as far as I am concerned: EVERY little problem that occurred, has been solved through chat immediately, or by the tech team in less than 24 hours.
        ON TOP OF THAT
        the Webydo-sites had NO DOWNTIME until now. Never.
        Compared to Webs: problems EVERY week at least once...
        Okay, they have a chat team 24/7. But they CHAT, they don't solve your problem.
        Sometimes those problems lasted for THREE DAYS...
        LIMITED POSSIBILITIES?
        Nope. LOTS and lots of possibilities. Use the <HTML> a bit more often,
        it opens a window of endless possibilities...
        Slideshows with special effects, calendar, weather app, you name it.
        If you want some tips and tricks: just ask. No charges. :-)
        Which brings me to the $$$$:
        As far as I'm concerned: worth EVERY penny!
        In fact, I think Webydo is cheap.
        Beacuse delivering quality costs money.
        NOT investing in quality costs a fortune!
        It's a fool, who knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing...

( I could have said all this in one sentence too: I ♥ Webydo)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi all,

I'm posting this here zo people that are new tot Webydo won't turn their back without knowing The real story. I'm a experienced user of Webflow and recently made the switch tot Webydo.

I have tot admit that in The beginning I was very sceptical and I have said tot myself: hmm, this is easier in Webflow but after building soms websites and pages on Webydo, my idea began to chance.

I do think Webydo has more future reliability especially since they use the google cloud servers now. I'm nog giving up on Webflow either (well not yet).

I do believe that with The planner updates and if you take your time tot really het a hang of it, then you won't regret it.

Hello Kaya,

Webydo has made vast improvements over the past year. And we are also continuing to make improvements every week to speed up and fix any bugs that may come up.

You mentioned you contacted us but didn't get a solution. What was the issue you were having? Did you go onto live chat?

We're on live chat 7 days a week to assist you.

Alana,
        The Webydo Team

• Kaya commented  · 

I have the same problem. I was doing the a landing page 7 times. I contacted the service but no solution. considering this would have ben a real client the landing page was meant for, webydo would have cost me a whole lot of money.

I hope the refunding will not be so difficult.
        I am very disappointed!

• Martin commented  · 

Hmmm. Worrying considering I am thinking about using Webydo.

Admittedly, it trialling it I am having real difficulty getting things to appear in front or behind those I want. The button sometimes works but often just doesn't work.

• Bill commented  · 

its because the execution on this program is horrible. I switched to webflow.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am also experiencing a lot of bugs. Is there a suggested browser I should be using? I am currently using Chrome... Safari is a lost cause with Webydo.

Hi Celibree!

I am very sorry that you have encountered issues whilst using Webydo. Unfortunately you do have to pay to you use your own domain name.
        With regard to our hosting, to clarify this, we use a CDN called Akamai - a content delivery network, which ensures fast and reliable hosting and this is included in our priced plans.
        There seems to be a misunderstanding regarding our premium plans. Please feel free to contact support@webydo.com and they will be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions

• celibree commented  · 

From the FAQ:

Do I need a web hosting service for a site created with Webydo?
        No. All Webydo’s plans include our advanced cloud hosting, ensuring that your websites are hosted on the fastest, most stable and reliable servers in the industry.

FALSE

Feedback and Knowledge Base