Join the Discussion:

Also posted to fb "community"...

A topic I think is important for this community (here on fb and on your company site's 'forum') is the issue of working with 'Software as a Subscription' *in 'the cloud'* versus working with 'SaaS' *on the computer* (the Adobe "Creative Cloud" concept).

MUCH of the frustration *I continue to experience* when working with your software via 'the cloud' is its chronic UN-responsiveness. The "hiccups" that occur almost-constantly! Examples? Double-click on text/text does not select... Click-and-drag an element within the 'design studio'/NOTHING happens... Sometimes a process or procedure works/sometimes that exact, same process DOES NOT... Log in for a new session/Webydo dishes-up an errant site design 'history state'... The list goes on (something I will be conversing with Jon about next week now that I have A BUNCH of screen-captures finessed illustrating my experiences with Webydo these past 3 weeks.

Great ideas you guys have BUT the more I *struggle* with your software ("living" in 'the cloud') the more I am convinced that my problems, my constant frustration is perhaps-entirely due to the fact we all have to work with Webydo online, not on our computers.

I can/will provide you – and the community of you wish – additional examples, illustrations but right now I'm wondering "Am I the only one experiencing way-too-many "glitsches" or "hiccups" working with this software online? (I have 60MBps/download, 9MBps upload speeds as an American version of "high speed I'net" service. It's not like we're pushing huge graphics files back and forth guys...

Anyone else experiencing these things?

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Michael Maersch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base