The Webydo Forum

Webydo’s Forum is a designer-to-designer forum dedicated to answering questions, exchanging tips and showcasing your designs.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. failed load

I just got a message: Error: Failed loading page home. Does anyone have a suggestion to fix? Beyond frustrated and under deadline...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. GIF

I'm uploading a GIF in 5MB, however Webydo tells me my upload exceeds the 10MB maximum upload size limit. Why?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've run into a glitch in the software that causes elements to be duplicated on all pages, and while looking for work-arounds other issues

Im on tight deadline to publish for a client and the siet im working on has a bug and of course assistance is not around when I need to work on a weekend. The issue is elements duplicating on all pages, seem when i create a new element, repeat on all pages if already checked. I figured out that I can go and uncheck this on all new elements, but I am now getting other strange glitches. Anyone else have these kind of problems and had webydo been able to solve them?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to link top menu item to section on page using anchor links?

I am trying to make it so that when you click in the About Us section in the top menu, it scrolls down to the About Us section on the page. This is a one-page website. The section on anchor links is less than detailed on how to use it in different cases. Any help is much appreciated!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. lead capture forms not working

Still no response on my request for urgent support???

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to create Brother HL-2270dw Wireless Setup easily?

Apart from a variety of amazing features, Brother Wireless printers let you to connect over a wireless network to take pleasure in the benefit of network printing. You can effortlessly create Brother HL-2270dw Wireless Setup to a wireless network, if you have a router supporting WPS, WLAN access point, or air station one touch secure system. At the time of using your device, sometimes you may bump into a number of problems, but it is absolutely fine. Everything will be undertaken by the brother printer support team. You don’t need to worry, as the third party experts will assist you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Error Messages and Technical Difficulties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. All my sites get a 500 server error, what can I do??

All my websites are down and show 500 server error on the page. I had a few customer called me pissed off. How can I get a hold of anybody???

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Error Messages and Technical Difficulties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base