Provide Your Feedback

Responsive graphics

I noticed on the Webydo sample parallax site that the entire site, including the background seems very responsive. Currently, we only seem to be able to create shapes that are responsive (100% height or width). So I was wondering how the sample site was built, because if I use anything other than a shape in the background (a gallery or text box, for instance), they are not responsive to the screen size.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sue shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nir - Product Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sue,

We will be releasing a new version in a couple of days with a ton of bug fixes (including the one you mentioned) and some more functionality as well.

• Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems like it should work, but it doesn't. When I put the background image in, it lines up correctly, but when I click "Fit to Width" the image stays the same size and moves to pixel 1650 on the ruler (in the designer). When I publish it, it appears in the center of the screen with a large bar on each side. Here's a link to the published site so you can see what I mean. http://site420750.webydo.com/?v=1

• Nir - Product Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sue, thanks for the feedback!

I believe you are referring to background images fitting 100% of the screen. You can achieve this by using the "Shape" element and setting it to "Fit To Width," and adding an image background to it.

Please check if this works for you, and let me know.

Feedback and Knowledge Base